Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Menu Plan...Tuesday

That's right, I did it again.  I don't like to conform to rules!
I have been a bit incapasitated lately and haven't had the time or energy to post anything interesting.  I had a very lame and horrific surgical "procedure".  I am almost completely healed and hoping to get back to my version of "normal".

Here is this weeks meal plan:

Monday:  Asian Salmon Slider with Citrus Yogurt sauce
This was quite tasty and came in at only 292 calories.  Sorry no pictures - I forgot my brain yesterday.

Tuesday:  Beef Wellington with Sauteed Potatoes and Peas
I actually don't want to know the calorie count on this...we'll just call it a treat!

Wednesday:  Pasta Salad with Tomatoes and Blue Cheese
Only 387 calories

Thursday:  Grilled Beef with Basil Puree over Tuscan Beans
478 calories

Friday: Grilled Lamb Loin with Tomato & Cucumber Raita and Israeli Couscous
339 calories

Saturday:  Shrimp Salad Pitas
356 calories

I will take tons of pictures and follow up with the complete receipes and nutritional info.    If you are interested in the Salmon Sliders let me know and I will shoot you the recipe.  It was really good.  Husband even said, "everything you make is usually really good but this is just a little something extra!"  That's always nice to hear.

I also have a super cool artsy crafty project I am gearing up for - so stay tuned!!

No comments: