Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feeling Creative

Well, actually - feeling like I wish I was creative.  My late nights have left me surfing the internet looking at all the amazing crafting blogs.  I wish so badly that I were capable of coming up with at least one amazing thing.  Instead, I have decided to "borrow" other people's creativity in the hopes that after enough stolen projects are completed I will spark the crafty section of my own brain and be able to contribute at least a tiny bit.

I have such an itch to go to Goodwill and see if something I see there "strikes" me.  I have seen so many amazing things in the wee hours of the night that I think I just may have a chance.  Should be an interesting trip with my babies.  I am sure that the 4 year old will find tons of things that he just has to have.

Wish me luck!!

No comments: