Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday...on Wednesday?

Yeah - so I actually created my menu plan on Monday night but haven't gotten around to posting it on here until now.  As a result of another blogger's inspiration I tried to create a weeks worth of healthful and enticing meals...because, as poigantly as Kendra says, "You can't not eat!!"

So here we go:
Monday - This was a fend for yourself meal...I cannot even remember what I had!

Tuesday - Deli Style Chicken and Orange Salad served with home made French bread

Wednesday - Ever Lovin' Oven Chops served with baked sweet potato fries and steamed green beans

Thursday - Turkey Loaf with Tomato Gravy served with garlic mashed potatoes and steamed carrots

Friday - Lemon Garlic Roasted Drumsticks served with baked potato and yellow and zucchini squash

Saturday - Beef and Broccoli Stroganoff served salad and crusty bread

Sunday - Thai Shrimp Noodle Bowls served with steamed egg rolls

I will be posting the recipes and photos in the next few days.

See you soon!!

No comments: